Mustache Baby

HELLO 2012 :)
Monday, January 2, 2012 ? 0 comment ?
Happy New Year Everybody! :) Ughhh, PMR ndalama lagi 9 bulan tapi masa sangat cpat kan? tidak terasa baa masa sangat cepat berlalu. jadi semoga azam kami mendapat 7A/8A tercapai. AMIN. And one more thing, to youu boy, please why you do this to me? ihateyou! its really hurt my felling you knw man? Before dis, I love you wif my fully bigga heart but why? why u do dis to me? trololol aku pun nda tau laa apa mau jadi dgn kau harap kau  bole ubah la gaya kau tu. As long as you happy la with the other girls outhere and nda kena kasi main macam kau mainkan aku kan :) So now, aku mau hidup dengan cara yg baru nda paya pikir pasal benda tu lagi just forget it and focus on my study. I know i can do it :) So enough for dis evening, happyy reading our blog guys!

Labels:



Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post