Mustache Baby

Dear, whoever reading this :')
Tuesday, February 28, 2012 ? 0 comment ?

Hello everyone! :) Just now, I saw a quote from Merilyn M, I guess its suitable for you guys, and for me too :') Wanna know ze quote? Read thennn :p * I've change a lil bit and I've add some words :D 


- So hmm, everybody make mistakes right? So do I, you, US ! Like Hannah Montana said " Nobody's perfect " We got to work it again and again til' we get it right :) Girls and Boys, just because you fail once, it doesn't matter. It doesn't mean you're going to fail at everything. Who says you're going to fail at everything? Like selena gomez said " Who says? who says? would you tell me who said that? " I'm prettay sure you'll success one day :) JUST Keep trying, hold on, and always ALWAYS believe in yourself because if you don't then who will? Your parents? Your friends? Your bf/gf? NO ! NO ONE ELSE WILL! Only You! So keep your head up, chin up, and most important KEEP SMILING because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much things to smile about :) You guys get what I mean uh? Like what people said " Use your smile to change the world, don't let the world to change your smile " :) Remember that okay dear pretty & cute guys :)




Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post